What is Oxycodone? sold under brand name OxyContin among others, is an opioid medication used for treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is usually taken by mouth, and is available in immediate-release and controlled-release formulations. This medecine Pills is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Pills is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is used for around-the-clock treatment of pain.
This medicine comes in a number of forms including capsules, tablets, liquid and suppositories. It also comes in a variety of strengths. Common brand names are : Oxynorm®, OxyContin®, Endone®, Proladone®, Targin®. Oxycodone immediate-release tablets are available as generic drugs. There is no generic version of the extended-release tablets. Generic drugs usually cost less than the brand-name version. In some cases, they may not be available in every strength or form as the brand-name drug.
How long does this medicine (liquid) stay in your system?
OxyContin is detectable in the bloodstream for up to 24 hours, in the urine for three to four days, in saliva for one to four days, and in the hair follicle for up to 90 days.Oxycodone liquid, capsules and injections work faster (fast acting). They’re used for pain which is expected to last for a short time and often used when you start taking oxycodone, to help find the right dose.
Oxycodone tablets are slow release. This means that it is gradually released into your body over either 12 or 24 hours. This type of oxycodone takes longer to start working but lasts longer. It’s used for long-term pain.
Sometimes your doctor may prescribe both fast-acting and slow-release to manage long-term pain.
Usually, you start on a low dose of this medecine and this is increased gradually until your pain is well controlled. Once your pain is under control, your doctor may prescribe slow-release tablets. This may cut down the number of doses you have to take each day.
When you stop taking this medecine, your doctor will gradually reduce your dose, especially if you’ve been taking it for a long time. Buy Oxycodone Online
How to take oxycodone/Buy Oxycodone Online USA
- Before you start this treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside your pack. The manufacturer’s leaflet will give you more information about the specific brand of oxycodone you have been prescribed, and a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
- Take oxycodone exactly as your doctor tells you to. Depending on the reason you are taking it, your doctor may advise that you take regular doses or only when you need it for pain relief. Make sure you know which is right for you.
- If you have been prescribed the quick-acting capsules or liquid medicine, you will be asked to take a dose every 4-6 hours. If you have been given slow-release tablets, they are taken twice a day, 12 hours apart. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water – it is very important you do not break or crush them before they are swallowed.
- You can take oxycodone before or after food.
- If you forget to take a dose, check the manufactuer’s information leaflet for advice about what to do. Depending upon when your next dose is due, you will either be recommended to take a dose when you remember or wait for your next dose. Never take two doses together to make up for a missed dose.
How to store oxycodone/ Buy cheap Oxycodone online EU
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
- Many liquid preparations of oxycodone only keep for a few weeks once the bottle has been opened. Check the label for further details and write on it the date you open the bottle. Where to buy cheap Oxycodone online UK
Minor side effects of oxycodone can include:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in mood