What is Zolpidem? is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia) in adults. If you have trouble falling asleep, it helps you fall asleep faster, so you can get a better night’s rest. Zolpidem belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
This medicine works faster if you take it on an empty stomach. It has long been thought to help people fall asleep but not to stay asleep. In other words, it works better for sleep-onset insomnia than sleep maintenance insomnia. This medicine comes as a tablet or pill, although it is sometimes sold as a spray that is applied to the tongue/mouth. The drug is taken directly before bed as it works quickly.
This drug is “labeled” (approved by the FDA) for only a short period of usage. Doctors are allowed to prescribe it for as long as they feel necessary, but as a patient you need to do your part and follow your doctor’s instructions.
This medicine starts to work very quickly in your body.
You should start to feel sleepy soon after taking it.
You and your doctor should talk about how long you need to take the medicine before you start treatment with the medication.
People can become dependent on the effects of the medicine if they take it for more than a month, and then when they stop, they are more likely to get withdrawal symptoms. Buy Zolpidem online Canada
Some people take the medicine for a very short time (two to five days).
You may take it for two to four weeks, to get you into a new sleep routine, and then stop it so that you do not get hooked on it. Buy Zolpidem Online.
Uses of Zolpidem Tartrate 10 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Zolpidem Tartrate 10 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of sleep disorder.
Take this medicine exactly as prescribed. Do not take more of this medicine than prescribed for you.
- Take zolpidem right before you get into bed.
- Do not take zolpidem unless you are able to stay in bed a full night (7–8 hours) before you must be active again.
- Zolpidem should be taken without food.
- Call your doctor if your insomnia worsens or is not better within 7 to 10 days. This may mean that there is another condition causing your sleep problem.
- If you take too much of this medicine or overdose, call your doctor or poison control center right away, or get emergency treatment.