BUY MORNING GLORY SEEDS ONLINE
MORNING GLORY SEEDS. The seeds of the Morning Glory flower is made up of the naturally occurring tryptamine Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) which is closely related to LSD. The LSA in Morning Glory induces strong psychedelic effects that can range from quiet and introspective to spectacularly trippy. Be aware that consuming Morning Glory seeds can’t just make for a powerful mind-altering trip very important. The seeds normally cause nausea and other undesired physical effects so it’s recommended that you eat them on an empty stomach.
WHEN TO PLANT MORNING GLORIES SEEDS
- Sow morning glory seeds in late spring or early summer, once the ground has warmed to about 64°F (18°C).
CHOOSING AND PREPARING A PLANTING SITE
- Grow morning glories in a sunny site. They need a lot of sun to bloom their best!
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
- Choose a site that is sheltered from strong, drying winds.
HOW TO PLANT MORNING GLORIES
- Germination rates are improved by filing down the seeds just enough to break the coat, then soaking them for 24 hours before planting. This encourages them to send out a root. (They look like little worms!)
- Cover lightly with ¼-inch of soil. Space about 6 inches apart.
- Water thoroughly at planting.
GROWING MORNING GLORIES
- Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer after planting. Do not over-fertilize, or the vine may grow more foliage than flowers.
- Support climbers and trailing species with structures like trellises, pergolas, or arches.
- Tip: Morning glories climb by twining their vines (like peas or beans) around a support, so make sure that whichever type of structure you grow them against has plenty of space for whorling!
A light dosage of Morning Glory is anywhere from 1.5-3 grams, which is about 50-100 seeds. A medium-strength dosage is 3-6 grams or 100-250 Morning Glory seeds. For a strong dose, take up to 400 seeds which would be 10 grams respective.
While some psychonauts eat these seeds right out of the bag, others grind the seeds first and have them soak in water for about half an hour. Afterwards, you can put the mix through a filter and drink it.
Some say that the negative effect of consuming Morning Glory can be reduced by keeping the seeds in water for 3-4 days while removing the white substance that will form and changing the water frequently.
Note: Morning glory seeds are poisonous, especially in large quantities. Keep them out of reach of children and pets.
Caution on how to take morning glory trip
– The Morning Glory trip can be very strong and long-lasting, so plan ahead when you take them. The trip can easily last up to 10 hours.
– Do not drive or operate machinery
– if you suffer from depression, anxiety or similar psychological problems do not take.
– Don’t take LSA together with alcohol or MAO inhibitors.
Buy morning glory flower online
Morning glories are annual climbers with slender stems, heart-shaped leaves, and trumpet-shaped flowers of pink, purple-blue, magenta, or white. They have beautifully-shaped blooms that unfurl in the sun and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.